All-night-long parties, crystal clear waters and secret coves: Ibiza is not just the party capital of the world but also a treasure trove of gorgeous beaches. Unknown to many, there is plenty to do on Ibiza other than partying – rent a jeep and drive around the island, visit charming local towns (far from the party zone) and sample delicious Spanish food.
With year-round excellent weather and stunning beaches, it’s no wonder tourists from all over the continent flock to its shores year after year. As you can imagine, there are plenty of budget airlines that fly to Ibiza, most of them fly direct from the UK and Germany. One of the most popular and cheapest way to get there is flying from London to Ibiza. There are only flights from European cities to Ibiza. If you’re flying from the US, you’ll have to catch a flight from Barcelona to Ibiza.
Airfares to Ibiza are very affordable thanks to the fierce competition between budget airline companies. The Ibiza Airport is also connected to all corners of Europe efficiently, so there’s no need to worry about not finding cheap flights to your desired destination.
For cheap airfares to Ibiza , you should first check out budget airlines. Although these low-cost airlines tend to have stricter check-in rules, their airfares tend to be much cheaper than those of standard airlines.
Budget Airlines that Fly to Ibiza:
- Aer Lingus: Irish airline that flies from Dublin
- Air Europa: Flies from three Spanish cities Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid
- Air Berlin: Flies from all over Germany
- Condor: Germany airlines that flies from numerous German cities
- EasyJet: Flies all over Europe
- Thomas Cook: British operator offers cheap packages
- GermanWings: Flies to several cities in Germany
- Monarch: Flies from several cities in UK
- Ryanair: Flies all over Europe including Morocco and Eastern Europe
- Transavia: Dutch low-cost airline flies to cities in Denmark and Holland
- Thomson Airways: Another British airline that serves several UK airports
- Vueling: Spanish budget airline that connects to most cities in Spain